REGISTER TO JOIN US!
JULY 14, 15, 16, 2020
1:00 PM– 6:00 PM
Family & Community Wellness Centre
All NCN Citizens welcome!
NCN Citizens, to protect yourself and others during Covid-19, we are demonstrating how to make your own non-medical masks and face coverings.
- Social Distancing will be practiced at all times.
- ALL MATERIAL WILL BE PROVIDED WITH INSTRUCTION.
- Entry and supplies are FREE!
- Transportation is provided, call the Public Health Department to sign up.
Wearing a homemade mask in the community is recommended when it is not possible to consistently maintain a 2-metre physical distance from others, particularly in crowded public settings,
such as stores and shopping areas.
NON-MEDICAL MASKS OR FACE COVERINGS SHOULD:
- not be shared with others
- not impair vision or interfere with tasks
- not be placed on children under the age of 2 years
- not be made of plastic or other non-breathable materials
- not be secured with tape or other inappropriate materials
- not be made exclusively of materials that easily fall apart, such as tissues
- not be placed on anyone unable to remove them without assistance or anyone who has trouble breathing
Contact FCWC Public Health to Register