Mystery Lake Motor Hotel – Employment Opportunities
Mystery Lake Motor Hotel is one of Thompson Manitoba’s leading hotels known for its quality rooms and services. It is a Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation business enterprise with a long-standing and well-respected hospitality reputation and is a valued member of the city’s business community.
With 99 rooms, a restaurant and cocktail lounge, a beverage room and conference facilities, the hotel has an ongoing need for quality staff in the following areas:
ADVENTURER’S NORTH DINING ROOM (Food Service)
- Kitchen Help
TRAPPER’S BEVERAGE ROOM
- Vendor sales
- Front Desk Clerk
- All positions involve weekends and shift work.
- Must be willing to train.
- Attractive wages and benefits package available.
- Wages range from $10 to $15.76 per hour.
- Motivated to provide superior and friendly guest hospitality and service.
Contact us now for information on currently available positions:
Call: Molly at (204) 778-8331
Email: [email protected]
Drop by our front desk: 58 Cree Road, Thompson, MB R8N 0N2
Download a copy of the Mystery Lake Motor Hotel Employment Application form.
Print and fill it in and deliver to us:
- Fax it to (204) 778-4193
- Scan it and email to the email address above
- Mail it to: Mystery Lake Motor Hotel, 8 Cree Rd. & Selkirk Avenue, Thompson, MB R8N 0N2
- Drop it off in person at the front desk.
If you are looking to establish a career in the hospitality industry, the Mystery Lake Motor Hotel provides excellent opportunities. We look forward to talking to you!