Department: Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation PERSONAL CARE HOME
Position: Finance Comptroller
Deadline: WEDNESDAY, November 29, 2023
Start Date: ASAP
Salary Range: To be determined
Ref #: NCN 2023-11-15-001
Nisichawayasihk Personal Care Home is seeking an exceptionally talented and motivated professional to join our team as Finance Comptroller.
QUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience in senior accounting practice preferable in a health care setting with demonstrated proficiency in computerized accounting and payroll systems.
- Valid Manitoba Driver’s License required
- Ability to establish and maintain a positive, effective working relationship with the Chief Executive Officer.
- Ability to establish and maintain good interpersonal relationships with clients, health care professionals, staff and the public required
- Proficient in ACCPAC
- Ability to conduct and attend presentations
- Demonstrated ability to follow oral and written instructions required
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills required
- Demonstrated ability to maintain positive interpersonal relationships required
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a team member required
- Demonstrated dexterity, speed, and efficient work methods required
If you are interested, please forward your cover letter and resume. Criminal Record Check and vulnerable sector screen, will be required.
Nora Thomas, Human Resource Administrator
Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation
Phone: (204) 484-2604 ext. #205
Email: [email protected]