Employer: NISICHAWAYASIHK CREE NATION (Trust office)
Position: Records Information Management Coordinator
Deadline: Monday, Septmber 11, 2023
Start Date: TBA
Wage Range: Negotiable
Ref #: NCN 2023-09-29-002
Records Information Management Administrator oversee the NCN’s records from their creation and preservation through to disposal.
- Develop and manage NCN records and information management programs/systems
- Oversee storage, backup, maintenance, reproduction, protection and disposition of all records
- Evaluate and recommend media formats and storage requirements to be used for records/information
- Ensures that processes and policies comply with regulatory requirements for record retention are followed
- Design and implement systems and processes to protect and secure critical records and information
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets
- May manage subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs
- Bachelors Degree in information management, information technology, computer science, or equivalent and willing to train.
- Extensive knowledge of department processes
- Typically require 5 years experience in related field
- 1 – 3 years supervisory experience may be required
- The Records Information Management Administrator reports to the Trust Office Coordinator.
Please forward your letter of interest, Vulnerable & Criminal Records Check and two reference letters to:
Nora Thomas, Human Resource Administrator
Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation
Phone: (204) 484-2604
Cell: (204) 307-1178
Fax: (204) 484-2588
Email: [email protected]
We thank all who submit an expression of interest, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.