Due to the spike in Covid-19 cases surrounding NCN, the Thompson Distribution Center will be opened to provide delivery services to NCN Residents on January 10 – 15, 2022.
The hours of operation will be from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
NCN’s Cube Truck will be available to transport essential supplies to NCN, please note that all packages that are dropped off are subject to be searched.
NCN Residents are responsible to find an individual to shop for them.
The following restrictions apply.
- All individuals dropping off packages at Distribution Center must provide proof of vaccination and identification.
- Must complete all forms and provide contact numbers
- As all packages are subject to search; leave all packages open (boxes & bags), the staff will seal all packages once they are searched.
- We will accept essential supplies only.
- Alcohol and cannabis will not be permitted.
- Must pay Fee upfront.
- No furniture and equipment will be accepted for delivery
For more information please contact Joyce Brightnose @ 204-679-0966 or Joyce Yetman @204-679-0506.