ATTENTION NCN Citizens:
Effective immediately, MASKS are to be worn by NCN employees and visitors in all NCN businesses, entities, and public vehicles.
Wearing a mask protects your loved ones, your community and yourself.
MASK WEARING BEST PRACTICES:
- Wear a non-medical face covering like a cloth mask
- Wash your hands before putting it on and after taking it off
- Make sure it fits well and covers your nose and mouth
- Change the face covering when it gets slightly wet or dirty
- Wash your cloth mask in hot water with detergent after each use
- Dispose of single use face coverings into lined garbage bin and wash your hands
Authorized by Chief and Council and the Local Public Health Department.