REQUEST FOR ART
Submission Deadline: June 30th, 2022.
The Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation is now accepting submissions for an illustration or artwork for an Interpretive Centre near the Footprint Lake. The display will be near the
landmark and will show visual art of Wīsakīcahk. Wīsakīcahk stories (acathōkīwina) are part of our nīhithōwī (Cree) storytelling, and we want art created in the style of our
- Project Job # NCN TRUST 2021.10.22-001
- For more information and the complete tender description, please visit: https://www.ncncree.com/illustration-art-submissions-tender-notice/
- Artists can submit an illustration (in medium of their choosing) and of any Wīsakīcahk story with which they are familiar.
- Please be sure to title your artwork and provide your name.
- A panel of Elders will be jurying all artwork. Selected artwork will be compensated.
- Honorarium/Commission/Fee requests to be outlined in your proposal.
- NCN will have full copyrights to use the art on the exhibit and future print and electronic promotions for the interpretive display
For more information, please contact:
Eva Linklater at (204) 484-2604