The Foot Print area including Foot Print Lake, Foot Print River, Osik Lake, 3 Point Lake, and Burntwood River currently have unsafe ice conditions including:
- The formation of large pressure ridges
- The formation of extremely large air pockets
- Up to 8 inches of slush in some areas
- Slush being as far as 200 meters in length
If you or someone you know is planning a snowmobile trip, please:
- Never travel alone, travel with someone else or a group
- Tell someone where you are going and the time you expect to return
- Ensure you always carry these along with your other supplies:
• spare snowmobile belt
• extra gas and oil
• extra set of dry clothing, footwear, etc.
If you have any questions regarding unsafe ice conditions, please contact Wilson Moore at 204-670-4236 for the most current information.