Under the Family Enhancement Supervisor’s supervision, the Parent Coach assumes the responsibility for the day-to-day activities and functions of the Parent Coach Program with the NCN Family & Community Wellness Centre Inc.
- Help build a stronger relationship between parents/Children.
- Teach strategies to guide and support the child’s behaviour.
- Teach budgeting and home organizational skills for families.
- Help build communication, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Coach parents to Support their families needs to take care of themselves and thier home.
- Assist in connecting with resources in the community.
- Teaching life skills.
- Identifies the strengths and needs of families.
- Relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Communication influencing.
- Research and report writing skills.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills.
- Professional and positive approach.
- Basic Knowledgeable of family systems, child abuse, mental health and domestic violence.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and must be self-motivated.
- Ability to work collaboratively to achieve objectives.
- Excellent customer/client service skills.
- Ability to speak an aboriginal language would be an asset.
- A valid Manitoba’s driver’s license is considered an asset.
- A criminal record check and Child Abuse Registry is a requirement of all FCWC Positions.
Salary: $35,187.00 – $38,450.00 Annually.
Closing date: May 28, 2021.
Submit all Applications to:
Anna Nadine Spence
Director of Human Resources
TO APPLY ONLINE CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW: