- Minimum 2(two) years’ experience as a Store Manager or General Manager in a high-volume grocery/retail environment
- Degree in retail, business , or marketing-related field i an asset.
- Experience in retail distribution, budget planning, merchandise displays, inventory control, cost control, and revenue generation.
- Effectively prioritize duties and pay close attention to detail, aiding your strength in overseeing stock control and receiving orders.
- You’re innovative, creative, commercial and dynamic with high levels of enthusiasm to succeed, strengthening your ability to communicate at all levels.
- Drive a culture that empowers your colleagues to strive for excellence for their customers .
- Know how to make changes quickly and effectively.
- You are a role model to your colleagues and community.
- You’re approachable demeanour makes you a fantastic team leader and mentor.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
RESPONSIBLITIES AND DUTIES:
- Develop plans to achieve financial goals and communicate these goals to the store team.
- Ensure appropriate merchandise is ordered and tailored to specific market needs to maximize sales opportunities.
- Respond accordingly and professionally to all customer inquiries or complaints.
- Drive sales through promotional offerings, reaching sales targets and increasing profits.
- Monitor level of customer service and satisfaction within the store and take action as required to address issues.
- Lead and control the goals and standards for the store.
- Responsible for store personnel to ensure personnel have the necessary products and sales training to provide customers with an excellent shopping experience.
- Provide a high level of sales and marketing service, and act as a brand and product ambassador.
- Create a strong brand experience with your ability to communicate at all levels.
- Manage vendor coordination and budget administration.
Thompson Family Foods
29 – 50 Selkirk Avenue
Thompson, Manitoba R8N-0M7
Fax: (204) 778-5491
Phone: (204) 778-5420