EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES! (each is a term position 40 hours per week)
- AIA Cultural Coordinator (2.0 FTE)
- Family Support Social Worker
- Data Entry Clerk
- Client Advocate
- Discharge Liaison
- Scheduling/HR Assistant
Do you see the need for First Nations people to have strong advocacy, support, and culturally relevant services in the healthcare system? Are you wanting to go that extra mile and help support clients and families? If you answered yes to these questions, then keep reading this ad for your opportunity to support the movement of improving the health status of First Nations people in Manitoba.
The First Nations Health and Social Secretariat of Manitoba (FNHSSM) is currently hiring for 8 positions including a Cultural Coordinator, Family Support Social Worker, Data Entry Clerk, Client Advocate, Communications, Discharge liaison, Scheduling/HR Assistant at the Alternative Isolation Accommodation sites that we support. These positions will work with the team to ensure the healthcare and services provided to clients and families are both stellar and culturally appropriate.
What can FNHSSM offer you? Too much to list but here are some of the highlights:
- Competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits package and 5% employer matched pension plan;
- FNHSSM is an employer that genuinely cares, we care about our employees and treat them like our family.
What are we looking for? We’ll keep this brief, but feel free to contact us if you would like more info:
- Prior experience either as a social worker or cultural support or advocate for a group that faces discrimination for the Cultural, Social Worker or Advocacy positions;
- Strong communication and organizational skills for the Data Entry, Communications and Discharge Liaison positions;
- Prior experience as a scheduling clerk and knowledge of time and attendance including Manitoba’s overtime and scheduling laws and regulations for the Scheduling/HR Assistant position;
- Reliability and accountability are 2 key traits required for these position;
Does this all sound great to you?
If so, please submit your cover letter and resume to our Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday November 22, 2021, at 4:30 PM. If you have any questions or would like to review the job description, feel free to contact our Director of Human Resources at 204-794-4025.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Employment Equity is a factor in selection. Applicants are requested to voluntarily indicate in their covering letter if they are from any of the following groups: women, Indigenous, visible minorities and individuals with disabilities.