TENDER NOTICE-OK Front Window Project
The Nisichawayasi Nehetho Culture and Education Authority (“NNCEA”) is seeking bids for the supply and replacement of 12 windows of various sizes known as the OK Window Project (the “Project”). The Project includes the removal of the current windows and the supply and installation of new energy efficient windows and framing. The goal of this project is to improve the energy efficient (heat improvement) and aesthetics of these areas while ensuring durable security. The Project must be completed by March 31, 2021, unless an extension is agreed upon in advance by NNCEA and the successful bidder. Given requirements set by the Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation (“NCN”), the successful bidder will be required to submit a mitigation/safety plan that addressees the safety, health and welfare of NCN, as it relates to the Project. The Project contains, among other things, the following requirements:
- Supply 12 new commercial grade energy efficient (triple pane) windows and framing of various sizes (to be measured, all windows are fixed (not able to open, not able to break);
- Remove and dispose of old windows and framing;
- Install new windows and framing, completing each window in the same day it is removed;
- Provide evidence of compliance with workers’ compensation legislation;
- Obtain liability insurance in a form deemed suitable by NNCEA;
- Obtain, at its own cost, all necessary permits.
Contract stipulations, including responsibilities and liabilities of the parties, payment schedule and scope of work are available for review by all bidders at the Alice Moore Education Centre or via email by contacting email@example.com
Bids will be accepted by Nic Campbell via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person submitted to the Alice Moore Education Centre in an envelope prior to the submission date set out below.
Submission date: February 25, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Bids cannot be withdrawn after 15 days the submission date.
Submissions after the submission date will not be accepted. To modify a bid prior to the submission date, please contact Nic Campbell at email@example.com or 204-484-2095.
All or lowest bids not necessarily accepted, if there are no bids that meet the needs of NNCEA, the Project may be re-tendered or terminated. Selection criteria is based on price, experience, and compliance with NNCEA requirements set out above.