The NHA is now accepting bids for the following Construction project.
PROJECT: NCN – 6 Units Housing Project
Project Tentative start date: October 21, 2020.
- Bids are for the construction labour.
- Materials supplied by owner.
- General Contractors must provide names and certification for all sub-trades, (Plumbing, Electrical and Mechanical (HVAC).
- General Contractors are responsible for pick up and or delivery of all construction materials from the owner’s supplier.
- General Contractors are responsible for the safety, security, site cleanliness and all materials on site.
- Obtaining all permits required to perform the work. (Electrical).
- Ensuring that all work conforms to standards as set out in the NBC of Canada, the blueprints and specifications.
TENDER BID SUBMISSIONS: CLOSING DEADLINE:
October 16, 2020 12:00 CST noon.
ALL OR LOWEST BID NOT NECCESARILY ACCEPTED
Tender Bid Packages can be obtained by clicking the button below. Electronic bids should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact NHA Housing Director: Eleanor Brockington @ (204) 679-0640 or William Linklater (204) 679-7723 with any questions or clarification.