TENDER NOTICE – DESMOND SPENCE MEMORIAL BALL FIELD
The Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation (“NCN”) is seeking bids for the renovation of the Desmond SpenceMemorial Baseball Diamond also known as (the “Project”). The Project includes removing old materials, repairing unlevel outfield, repairing infield, repairing fencing and exterior of ball field. The desired date for this project to be completed is July 14, 2023 but can be negotiated only based on material acquisition time (fencing). The Project contains, among other things, the following requirements:
- Remove and dispose of approx. 985 feet of old chain link fencing and replaced with new fencing.
- Re-use existing posts for fencing infrastructure
- Level approx. 24,000 square feet in outfield
- Remove three 40 ‘ by 40’ by 6” gravel pads
- Re-cut, clean, rototill, and drag infield to spec
- Provide and supply all materials
- Clean workspace, remove and dispose of all old material
- Provide evidence of compliance with workers’ compensation legislation;
- Obtain, at its own cost, all necessary permits.
- A site visit is required
- Contract stipulations, including responsibilities and liabilities of the parties, payment schedule and scope of work are available for review by all bidders at the Nisichawayasihk Government Office or via email by contacting [email protected]
Bids will be accepted by Nic Campbell via email at [email protected] or in person submitted to the Nisichawayasihk Government Office in an envelope prior to the submission date set out below.
Submission date: EXTENDED TO June 5, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. Bids cannot be withdrawn after 7 days of the submission date.
Submissions after the submission date will not be accepted. To modify a bid prior to the submission date, please contact Nic Campbell at [email protected] or 519-330-4707.
All or lowest bids not necessarily accepted, if there are no bids that meet the needs of NCN, the Project may be re-tendered or terminated. Selection criteria is based on price, experience, and compliance with NCN requirements set out above.
Site visits are mandatory. Bids are reviewed by Chief and Council, consisting of quorum. Successful bidder will be informed following the review process. All other applicants will be informed of the successful bid.
Download the Tender Notice below which includes photos of the site for reference: