The Nisichawayasi Nehetho Culture and Education Authority (“NNCEA”) is seeking bids for the renovation of 1 teacherage bathroom (the “Project”). The Project includes the removal of current bathtub, vanity, toilet, flooring, and applicable drywall. The Project must be completed by November 5, 2021 unless an extension is agreed upon in advance by NNCEA and the successful bidder. Given requirements set by the Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation (“NCN”), the successful bidder will be required to submit a mitigation/safety plan that addressees the safety, health and welfare of NCN, as it relates to the Project. The Project contains, among other things, the following requirements:
- Safely remove and dispose of all bathroom materials (bathtub, toilet, vanity, closet door, flooring, bathroom door, and any applicable drywall surrounding tub and other items)
- Supply and install 2-piece bathtub and applicable faucets and shower head
- Supply and install toilet
- Supply and install stand up vanity and sink with all necessary plumbing
- Supply and install new closet door and bathroom door
- Supply and install all necessary drywalling, caulking, and trim
- Supply and install flooring (vinyl)
- Re-paint bathroom once materials are installed
- Bathroom length is 90 inches, width is 62 inches, height is 96 inches at highest point and slopes to 84 inches.
- Door dimensions are 80×24 inches and 80 by 18 inches, frames can remain
- Provide evidence of compliance with workers’ compensation legislation.
- Obtain liability insurance in a form deemed suitable by NNCEA;
- Obtain, at its own cost, all necessary permits.
Contract stipulations, including responsibilities and liabilities of the parties, payment schedule and scope of work are available for review by all bidders at the Alice Moore Education Centre or via email by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. To download a Tender Package click the button below. There are photos of the work site at the end of the document along with the submission form.
Bids will be accepted by Nic Campbell via email at email@example.com or in person submitted to the Alice Moore Education Centre in an envelope prior to the submission date set out below.
Submission date: September 28, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Bids cannot be withdrawn after 15 days of the submission date.
Submissions after the submission date will not be accepted. To modify a bid prior to the submission date, please contact Nic Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-484-2095.
All or lowest bids not necessarily accepted, if there are no bids that meet the needs of NNCEA, the Project may be re-tendered or terminated. Selection criteria is based on price, experience, and compliance with NNCEA requirements set out above.
Site visits are not mandatory but are highly recommended.