Tender Notice – Teacherage Roof Repairs
The Nisichawayasi Nehetho Culture and Education Authority (“NNCEA”) is seeking bids for the supply and installation of a variety of baseboard heaters in 9 units, also known as baseboard heater project (the “Project”). The Project includes the supply and installation of multiple sizes and quantities of baseboard heaters as found below. The Project must be completed by August 15, 2021 unless an extension is agreed upon in advance by NNCEA and the successful bidder. Given requirements set by the Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation (“NCN”), the successful bidder will be required to submit a mitigation/safety plan that addressees the safety, health and welfare of NCN, as it relates to the Project. The Project contains, among other things, the following requirements:
- Safely remove and dispose of all old baseboard heaters in each unit
- Supply and install the applicable baseboard heaters with the applicable amps and watts and individual thermostats (knobs)
- Ensure calibration of each baseboard heater and thermostat
- Repair any drywall around baseboard heaters if applicable
- Provide a minimum of 5-year warranty on all heaters for manufacturer or technical repairs (negotiable)
- Must have a Red Seal Electrician
- Provide evidence of compliance with workers’ compensation legislation;
- Obtain liability insurance in a form deemed suitable by NNCEA;
- Obtain, at its own cost, all necessary permits.
Contract stipulations, including responsibilities and liabilities of the parties, payment schedule and scope of work are available for review by all bidders at the Alice Moore Education Centre or via email by contacting email@example.com.
Bids will be accepted by Nic Campbell via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person submitted to the Alice Moore Education Centre in an envelope prior to the submission date set out below.
Submission deadline: June 25, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Bids cannot be withdrawn after 10 days of the submission date.
Submissions after the submission date will not be accepted. To modify a bid prior to the submission date, please contact Nic Campbell at email@example.com or 204-484-2095.
All or lowest bids not necessarily accepted, if there are no bids that meet the needs of NNCEA, the Project may be re-tendered or terminated. Selection criteria is based on price, experience, and compliance with NNCEA requirements set out above.
Site visits are not mandatory but are recommended.
Note: Images of the site location can be found on the last few pages of the Tender Package but an in person site inspection is recommended.