Employer: NCN TRUST
Position: TASKINIGAHP TRUSTEE -FOUR (4) YEAR TERM
Deadline: 12:00pm Friday, February 25, 2022
Start Date: To be announced
Wage Range: Honoraria provided
Ref #: NCN 2022-02-18-001
AS PER ARTICLE 6 – NCN TRUSTEES:
The NCN Trust Office is currently seeking one (1) member to serve as Trustees in accordance to Article 6 of the Nelson House Trust Indenture. Trustee will be appointed to sit on a four (4) year term.
6.1 Appointment; Chief and Council shall appoint one (1) of its members and three (3) other Members who meet the qualifications for NCN Trustees in accordance with Article 6.3, but no person who is a director or officer of TPC or a director of officer of the General Partner shall be appointed or remain in office as the NCN Trustee. The three (3) NCN Trustees, who are not members of Chief and Council, shall be appointed from a list of members who have each been nominated on a Schedule 2 Form by at least 25 members other than a member of Chief and Council pursuant to this Article. If no Members are, nominated C&C shall in their sole discretion select and appoint three (3) Members who meet the qualifications in Article 6.3.
ELIGIBILITY: To be an eligible candidate must be
- Over eighteen (18) years of age;
- A registered member of the Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation;
- Be eligible for fidelity bonding by a licensed surety as determined by the Corporate Trustee;
- Be willing to sign an oath of office;
- Who have proven skills in finance and administration, with a post-secondary education or experience that has been determined by Chief and Council as equivalent to a post-secondary education;
- Who have no criminal record for offences which involve:
- The dishonest deprivation of property;
- A breach of a position of trust or authority with respect to property;
- Fraudulent intent;
- A criminal organization;
- Money laundering; or
- Particulars related to gambling.
If you are interested, please pick up a Schedule 2 Form at the NCN Trust Office and submit a Criminal Records Check to: