Canadian Kraft Paper Industries Limited offers a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and encourages continuous growth and development for every team member. We offer a workplace where everyone plays an essential role in our success and where individual efforts are acknowledged. The Purchasing Department is a fast paced, multifaceted department.
Our structure and culture encourage innovation, growth and change in an open environment, and we believe in and practice environmental sustainability.
Reporting to the Purchasing & Stores Team Lead, the Purchasing Clerk provides full administrative support in a highly efficient and accurate manner. This position communicates with various internal and external customers such as managers, superintendents, supervisors, and employees
- Daily reporting of inbound railcars for bulk commodities
- Daily data entry for Purchase Orders received
- Requisition creation for Standing Agreements
- Process new supplier requests
- Assists with Purchase Orders analysis and financial reconciliation
- Maintain annual listing for Standing Agreements
- Electronic filing of purchasing documents
- Turn around assistance, accommodation support, supplier evaluation support and financial tracking
- Plan and attend departmental meetings
- Process and communicate supplier visitation requests
- Provide assistance with inventory management
- Other duties as assigned
- Post- Secondary Business Administrative Program with an accounting focus
- The successful applicant is required to be a self-starter with excellent organizations, interpersonal and time management skills
- Possess the ability to work with interruptions and reprioritize workload through reassessment of changing priorities
- Strong communication skills, verbal, written and oral are required
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (excel, word, outlook & power point) required
- Confidentiality is mandatory in this position.
Canadian Kraft Paper offers competitive wages and a group benefits package that helps takes care of you and your family, including health, dental, life and AD&D insurance. Providing a company sponsored pension plan, is another way that we assist our employees prepare for their future. Canadian Kraft Paper understands that what defines a person is more than just their career. At CKP we support a work/life balance, so that you can live the life that makes you……YOU!