Our Company is currently seeking a self-motivated, hardworking Intermediate or Senior Project Manager to join our Winnipeg office. This is an excellent growth opportunity for someone who is looking to apply his or her knowledge to support current work, and expand lninew Limited Partnership’s service offering.
Position: Project Manager
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
- This is a full time position.
- Salary -Commensurate with experience
The Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide leadership in Civil Engineering and construction support services to our First Nation Clients for new and existing contracts.
- Periodic travel to and meet with First Nation clients as required to complete design assignments.
- Arrange for topographical and legal surveys as required.
- Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site to monitor progress, prepare field reports, and ensure conformance to design specifications, safety or sanitation standards.
- Support mentorship and development of junior staff and technicians, to ensure high standards of quality.
- Prepare estimates of materials, labour and cost to varying levels of accuracy for civil designs from feasibility through to pre-construction.
- Work within a variety of drawing managements systems as determined by lninew Limited Partnership and their clients.
- Work with company and client standards as applicable.
- Perform all duties accurately and efficiently in order to deliver quality product/service on schedule.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Civil Engineering Degree from an accredited institution with four or more years of related work experience as a licensed engineer.
- Licensed to practice professional engineering in the Province of Manitoba by EGM.
- Eligible to be licensed, or licensed to practice professional engineering in the Province of British Columbia (EGBC) and Ontario (PEO).
- Must possess a valid Canadian driver’s license.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with clients and co-workers in clear, concise, and courteous fashion.
- Demonstrated successful flexibility in handling multiple assignments with changing priorities.
- The ideal candidate demonstrates a high energy level, is motivated and a team player.
- Strong software skills are a key requirement, along with proficiency in mechanics of materials, applied physics and a good understanding of electrical utility practices.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Proven ability to meet deadlines/successful completion of deliverables.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team and client-focused, with excellent leadership capabilities.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- It would be advantageous if the candidate has:
- Experience analyzing survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD software.
- Candidates must be eligible for reliability clearance at his or her own expense.
We thank all who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
#208 -1075 PORTAGE AVE,
TEL. (204) 956-0900
FAX (204) 956-4766