The Nisichawayasi Nehetho Culture and Education Authority (“NNCEA”) is seeking bids for the refurbishing of the OK School Main Office (the “Project”). The Project includes priming, painting 2 coats, installing 2 new desks, and other items as per scope. The Project must be completed by July 30, 2022 unless an extension is agreed upon in advance by NNCEA and the successful bidder. Given requirements set by the Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation (“NCN”), the successful bidder will be required to submit a mitigation/safety plan that addressees the safety, health and welfare of NCN, as it relates to the Project. The Project contains, among other things, the following requirements:
- Priming ceiling, 4 walls, and all trim/baseboards around windows and doors
- Painting 2 coats on ceiling (white), 4 walls, and trim/baseboards as per scope
- Tear down and dispose of old desk in office
- Remove identified filing cabinets and put identified filing cabinets back into place as per site diagram
- Assembling 2 desk units purchased by NNCEA as shown in the below photographs
- Dispose of all waste accumulated from project and ensure cleanliness of work area
- Supply all materials required (excluding 2 new desks’ for set up)
- Measurements of walls can be found in package
- Project cannot begin until July 1, 2022 and must conclude within 15 business days
Contract stipulations, including responsibilities and liabilities of the parties, payment schedule and scope of work are available for review by all bidders at the Alice Moore Education Centre or via email by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Bids will be accepted by Nic Campbell via email at email@example.com or in person submitted to the Alice Moore Education Centre in an envelope prior to the submission date set out below.
Submission date: March 29, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Bids cannot be withdrawn after 15 days of the submission date.
All or lowest bids not necessarily accepted, if there are no bids that meet the needs of NNCEA, the Project may be re-tendered or terminated. Selection criteria is based on price, experience, and compliance with NNCEA requirements set out above.
Site visits are not mandatory but are recommended to establish AC lines and capabilities.
Please review the Download Package: Page 4 contains the Bid form and pages 5-8 contain pictures of the work required and other specs.