The Nisichawayasi Nehetho Culture and Education Authority (“NNCEA”) is seeking bids for the installation of a 500-foot chain link fence at OK School (the “Project”). The Project includes the supply and installation of a 500-foot fence with various gates and corners. The Project must be completed by November 20, 2021 unless an extension is agreed upon in advance by NNCEA and the successful bidder. Given requirements set by the Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation (“NCN”), the successful bidder will be required to submit a mitigation/safety plan that addressees the safety, health and welfare of NCN, as it relates to the Project. The Project contains, among other things, the following requirements:
- Install approximately 500 feet (length) by 10 feet (height) of 9 gauge galvanized chain link fence (commercial grade)
- Install 2 gates at each end of fence with locking apparatus, width of 4 feet
- Install concrete footings for each post, with approximate spaces of 8-10 feet between each post
- Supply and install top rail and bottom rail along length of fence
- Supply and install middle rail 5 feet from ground (middle of fence)
- Supply and install all necessary materials and tools to complete the fence installation.
- Obtain, at its own cost, all necessary permits.
Contract stipulations, including responsibilities and liabilities of the parties, payment schedule and scope of work are available for review by all bidders at the Alice Moore Education Centre or via email by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. To download a Tender Package click the button below. There are photos of the work site at the end of the document along with the submission form.
Bids will be accepted by Nic Campbell via email at email@example.com or in person submitted to the Alice Moore Education Centre in an envelope prior to the submission date set out below.
Submission date: September 28, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. Bids cannot be withdrawn after 15 days of the submission date.
Submissions after the submission date will not be accepted. To modify a bid prior to the submission date, please contact Nic Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-484-2095.
All or lowest bids not necessarily accepted, if there are no bids that meet the needs of NNCEA, the Project may be re-tendered or terminated. Selection criteria is based on price, experience, and compliance with NNCEA requirements set out above.
Site visits are not mandatory but are highly recommended.