AB Builders is seeking to employ two (2) workers for the OK School Exterior Painting Project. These positions will begin on July 4, 2022, and conclude once the project is complete, near the beginning or middle of August 2022. Successful candidates will work under the supervisor of AB Builders and be paid by AB Builders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Read and examine project outline and requirements
- Assist with preparing building for painting by mudding, sanding, cleaning
- Assist with taping, priming, and painting building
- Assist with set up and tear down of all equipment such as scaffolding
- Assist with safe and secure storage of all equipment and materials
- Work in a safe and secure manner
- Abide by all direction and safety requirements set out by on site supervisor
- Show care for all equipment and materials
- Assist with cleaning up job site daily
- Utilize applicable safety equipment such as harness
- Be punctual daily
- Any other duties as assigned
Start Date: July 4, 2022
All interested applicants can submit a resume to Nic Campbell at email@example.com or at the Alice Moore Education Centre by June 24, 2022 at 12:00pm.