APPLICABLE COLLECTIVE AGREEMENT: NON – UNION POSITION
POSITION: MAINTENANCE WORKER
LOCATION: NISICHAWAYASIHK PERSONAL CARE HOME
HOURS OF WORK: 0.1 E.F.T. (40.00 hours bi-weekly)
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full Time Permanent
SHIFTS PATTERN: DAYS/WEEKENDS 8.0 HOUR SHIFTS
POSITION START DATE: ASAP
BULLETEIN #: NCNOS0120
POSITION # : NCNPCHMAINT -01
- Facility tech certification
- Valid Manitoba Drivers License required.
- Previous relevant experience in institutional maintenance or trade(s) required.
- Demonstrated ability to follow oral and written instructions required.
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain positive interpersonal relationships required.
- Demonstrated sound organizational skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a team member required.
- Demonstrated dexterity, speed, and efficient work methods required.
- The necessary physical and mental health to meet the demands of the job required.
CLOSING DATE: MONDAY JUNE 22, 2020
Submit application/resume to:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
NISICHAWAYASIHK PERSONAL CARE HOME.
Email – email@example.com