POSITION: Executive Assistant to CEO
LOCATION: NISICHAWAYASIHK PERSONAL CARE HOME
APPLICABLE COLLECTIVE AGREEMENT: NON-UNION POSITION
HOURS OF WORK: 1.0 E.F.T. (80.00 hours bi-weekly)
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full-Time Permanent
SHIFTS PATTERN: DAYS 8.0 Hour Shifts
POSITION START DATE: ASAP
BULLETIN #: NCNOS0220
Nisichawayasihk Personal Care Home is searching for an exceptionally talented and motivated professional to join our team as Executive Assistant to CEO.
To be successful at NCN PCH, you must have an agile intellect, a practical mindset, the ability to take initiative and the aptitude to exceed expectations! As Executive Assistant, you will directly support the CEO with a variety of different tasks and assignments. You will provide administration and scheduling support, from scheduling meetings, appointments and travel to coordinate day to day business needs. You must quickly learn to anticipate needs and take the initiative to identify problems and offer creative solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide administration and scheduling support to the CEO and employees.
- Plan and schedule meetings, appointments, conferences, and travel.
- Manage the CEO’s business and personal calendar.
- Manage and liaise with internal and external personnel, clients, and partners as it relates to the CEO
- Support meeting preparation, minutes taking and follow up, including allocating appropriate time slots, ensuring awareness/preparation, and follow up on staff actions.
- Write, review, proofread, edit documents, reports, presentations, and correspondences
- Receive and screen communications for the CEO including telephone and email messages, and provide assistance using independent judgment to determine those that require priority attention.
- Coordinate special initiatives, meetings, and any other external event bookings
- Maintain organized record keeping and filing
- Upkeep the subscriptions and memberships for NCN PCH.
- Support in the administrative function of the strategic planning process
- Collaborates with all the members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Ensuring the office is kept clean
- Ensuring the boardroom/staff room/activity room is clean and tidy before and after meetings
- Ordering supplies as needed
CLOSING DATE: MONDAY JUNE 22, 2020
Submit application/resume to:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
NISICHAWAYASIHK PERSONAL CARE HOME.
EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org