The Nisichawayasi Nehetho Culture and Education Authority (“NNCEA”) is seeking bids for the re-roofing of our Maintenance Garage (the “Project”). The Project includes the removal of current shingles and materials, supply and installation of all required materials for this facility. The Project must be completed by October 25, 2021 unless an extension is agreed upon in advance by NNCEA and the successful bidder. Given requirements set by the Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation (“NCN”), the successful bidder will be required to submit a mitigation/safety plan that addressees the safety, health and welfare of NCN, as it relates to the Project. The Project contains, among other things, the following requirements:
- Safely remove and dispose of all old shingles and materials from the facility
- Supply and install all required materials to re-shingle the roof
- Approximate dimensions of roof: 60 FT x 40 FT, approx. slope 25 degrees
- Repair fascia and soffit around perimeter of roof (full length and width)
- Provide evidence of compliance with workers’ compensation legislation;
- Obtain liability insurance in a form deemed suitable by NNCEA;
- Obtain, at its own cost, all necessary permits.
Contract stipulations, including responsibilities and liabilities of the parties, payment schedule and scope of work are available for review by all bidders at the Alice Moore Education Centre or via email by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Bids will be accepted by Nic Campbell via email at email@example.com or in person submitted to the Alice Moore Education Centre in an envelope prior to the submission date set out below.
Submission date: September 14, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Bids cannot be withdrawn after 15 days of the submission date.
Submissions after the submission date will not be accepted. To modify a bid prior to the submission date, please contact Nic Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-484-2095.
All or lowest bids not necessarily accepted, if there are no bids that meet the needs of NNCEA, the Project may be re-tendered or terminated. Selection criteria is based on price, experience, and compliance with NNCEA requirements set out above.
Site visits are not mandatory but are recommended.
Bid Form and Photos of the job site can be found in the PDF download below or tender packages can also be picked up from the Alice Moore Education Centre.