The Nisichawayasi Nehetho Culture and Education Authority (“NNCEA”) is seeking bids for the supply and installation of various heating sources for our bus garage (the “Project”). The Project includes the supply and installation of 2-20 KW heaters that are directly wired into the current panel, 2 ceiling fans with control switch, and duct work. The Project must be completed by October 31, 2021, unless an extension is agreed upon in advance by NNCEA and the successful bidder. Given requirements set by the Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation (“NCN”), the successful bidder will be required to submit a mitigation/safety plan that addressees the safety, health and welfare of NCN, as it relates to the Project. The Project contains, among other things, the following requirements:
- Supply and install 2-20KW Industrial Heaters with mounting brackets and thermostats
- Supply and install 2 ceiling fans with thermostat and/or switch
- Extend current duct work on ceiling hung furnace by 8 feet minimum on 8 branches with one T drop per extension
- Remove and dispose of old heaters and wiring (2 small heaters and 2 large propane heaters)
- Supply all necessary tools and equipment and material for installation
- Ensure the current electrical panel has the correct amps and breakers for the heaters, no additional costs should occur from any panel upgrades/changes
- Ensure all wiring is concealed or safely mounted as per hydro code regulations
- Provide evidence of compliance with workers’ compensation legislation;
- Obtain liability insurance in a form deemed suitable by NNCEA;
- Only licensed and qualified electricians (Red Seal or Apprentice Status with Supervision) will be permitted to undertake the work required for the Project; and
- Obtain, at its own cost, all necessary permits and provide copies of permits
Contract stipulations, including responsibilities and liabilities of the parties, payment schedule and scope of work are available for review by all bidders at the Alice Moore Education Centre or via email by contacting email@example.com
Bids will be accepted by Nic Campbell via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person submitted to the Alice Moore Education Centre in an envelope prior to the submission date set out below.
Submission date: September 14, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Bids cannot be withdrawn after 15 days of the submission date.
Submissions after the submission date will not be accepted. To modify a bid prior to the submission date, please contact Nic Campbell at email@example.com or 204-484-2095.
All or lowest bids not necessarily accepted, if there are no bids that meet the needs of NNCEA, the Project may be re-tendered or terminated. Selection criteria is based on price, experience, and compliance with NNCEA requirements set out above.
Bid Form and Photos of the job site can be found in the PDF download below or tender packages can also be picked up from the Alice Moore Education Centre.