Deadline: Friday September 11, 2020 @10:00am
Employer: Trust Office
Position: JANITOR/MAINTENANCE (Full-Time Permanent Position)
Start Date: ASAP
Salary Range: Negotiable
Ref #: NCN 2020-08-31-002
Reporting to the Office Manager, the Janitor will be responsible for general cleaning, upkeep, maintenance and inventory on cleaning supplies in the Trust Office. Must work 6 hours per day max, 5 days a week.
- Maintains inventory of office cleaning supplies and equipment
- Maintains inventory of coffee supplies
- Sweep and mop floors in the entire building
- Empty trashcans, waste containers and outside waste,
- Clean and disinfect washrooms and fixtures
- Wash dishes
- Dust and clean all office furnishings (desks, shelves, equipment, computers, fax machine, copier, fridge and stove etc…) on a daily basis
- Keep walk and stair way clear
- Perform other janitorial duties as assigned.
- Ensure the alarms system is working at all times
- Maintains clean and safe working environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE GUIDELINES:
- Must have basic reading and writing skills
- Must be responsible and dependable
- Experience in this field is a definite asset.
If you are interested, please forward your cover letter, Criminal Records Check and resume to:
Kim Linklater, Executive Director of Human Resources
Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation
Phone: (204) 484-2604
Cell: (204) 307-2107
We thank all who submit an expression of interest, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.