The Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation Personal Care Home is now accepting bid quotations from qualified Electrical Contractors for the following Electrical Contract
NCN/PCH Electrical Service Contract Job # 2020-10 NCN/PCH
Electrical Service Contract available to all licensed Electrical Contractors. Contractor required to install a generator, fuel tank and all associated electrical equipment as listed below.
- 300kW/375kVA diesel stand-by c/w PMG excitation, 347/600V-3ph-4w, c/w sub-base fuel tank sized for a minimum 26 hour run-time at full load.
- include 450A-3p main breaker and 400A-3p shunt-trip breaker for load bank
- include remote gen-set annunciator panel
- include a level 2 sound attenuated enclosure with sub-panel, motorized louvers, heating, and all accessories required for CSA C282 compliance
- include 600 amp automatic transfer switch c/w manual by-pass feature (min. 22kA SCIC rated)
- include 300kW load bank for testing purposes
- include CSA C282 commissioning and a full tank of fuel at end of project.
- Electrical Contractor required to obtain necessary permits as required.
Bid packages can be obtained at the NCN Trust Office by contacting Nicole McDonald at the NCN Trust Office or call (204) 484-2604 for assistance.
For Contractor site access contact: Regitha Rajesh @ 204 679-4631
Bids will be accepted by Kim Linklater at the NCN Trust Office and must be submitted in the clearly marked envelope provided and submitted prior to the submission deadline date.
Electronic Tender packages can be downloaded below and submitted electronically to:
Kim Linklater – firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Deadline Date (Extended to): August 28, 2020 10:00 a. m.
Submissions after the Submission Deadline Date & time will not be accepted. All or lowest bids not necessarily accepted. NCN shall have the right to disqualify Proponents from the bidding process if they have poor performance including failure to complete their obligations under any prior contract with NCN or have been involved in vexatious litigation with NCN.
Contractor Responsibilities and Liabilities
- Contractor responsible to review the tender package documentation and provide a complete bid package as required to ensure that your bid meets the qualifying criteria.
- Contractor responsible to adhere to all applicable codes, regulations and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Contractor responsible to remove all debris from work site and haul to the landfill site or area designated by the owner, in a timely manner and not allow the debris to accumulate on site or in the property.
- Contractor responsible for the safety of all persons permitted on the site for the duration of the contract.
- Contractor responsible to inform the NCN Commercial Properties and Claims Manager Mike Cullen (204) 679-6475 of any unsafe or health hazardous conditions that may arise as the work is being performed.
- Any additional work that may arise from this report, will be negotiated between the contractor and the Designate appointed by the Owner.
- All additional work or changes to the contract amount will be supported by an approved Change Order, prior to the contractor’s continuance of original contract.
- Contractor responsible to provide all tools, safety equipment etc., required to perform the work.
- Contractor will be held accountable for the actions of his employees and or any person or sub-contractor that the General Contractor grants access to the NCN Personal Care Home work site for the duration of the contract.
- Contractor will be required to adhere to all regulations as per NCN Chief & Council and the PCH Executive Director Regitha Rajesh with respect to Covid-19 Pandemic.