The Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation Personal Care Home is now accepting bid quotations for the following (2) Unit Bungalow Renovations Contract.
(2) Unit Bungalow Renovations Contract
Job # 2020-09 NCN/PCH
Renovations Contract available to all licensed General Contractors and or Red Seal Journeypersons. Contractor to supply and install all materials required to perform the contract. Bid packages can be obtained at the NCN Trust Office by contacting Nicole McDonald at the NCN Trust Office or call (204) 484-2604 for assistance.
For Contractor site access contact: Regitha Rajesh @ 204 679-4631
Bids will be accepted by Kim Linklater at the NCN Trust Office and must be submitted in the clearly marked envelope provided and submitted prior to the submission deadline date.
Electronic Tender packages can be downloaded below and submitted electronically to Kim Linklater – firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Deadline Date: July 15, 2020 10:00 a. m.
Submissions after the Submission Deadline Date & time will not be accepted. All or lowest bids not necessarily accepted.
NCN shall have the right to disqualify Proponents from the bidding process if they have poor performance including failed to complete their obligations under any prior contract with NCN or have been involved in vexatious litigation with NCN”.
SCOPE OF WORK
# 13 HARTS Crescent Scope of Work
- Replace the storm door chain.
- Front door needs adjusting to make it work
- Front landing needs guard and railings including down the
- Replace the leaking sealed unit at the front of building at the slider part (bottom)
- Replace the kitchen Approx. 18 lin. Ft. upper and lower including counter top. A paneled wood grain finish is preferred.
- Replace the kitchen window.(Approximately) 40/40.
- Replace the rear door and frame complete with storm And all new hardware.
- Replace HRV unit (in crawl space) and control module in the crawlspace and ensure it is operating
- Do a mechanical duct cleaning of all ductwork and
- There is water in the crawlspace. Clean out crawlspace and check the sump pump and make sure it is working properly and that it is properly Open the ends of the ductwork and let the furnace run with the heat turned on high. Provide some fans to blow air out of the crawlspace to dry the area. Check for mold growth. If there is mold it shall be treated with an appropriate spray to kill it.
- Check all plumbing to make sure there is no plumbing leak in the
- Do landscaping to ensure the ground slopes away from the building to prevent further flooding and to prevent water pooling in the
- One of the back bedroom door and frame was Reframe the door and install a new door and frame c/w all required hardware and trim molding.
- Replace/ repair drywall around
- Repair all drywall holes, chips and damages and repaint entire interior of dwelling.
- Replace window pane with broken seal at the front left (Approximately) 40/40 window.
- Replace window pane with broken seal at the back left bedroom (Approximately) 40/40 window.
- Some interior doors have been routed out for a center Install the center hinge.
- Replace the window casing where there is unfinished/ unacceptable trim installation.
- Replace broken seal pane at right back
- Replace light fixtures with LED.
- Replace all broken switch and plug
- Replace all smoke detectors and add a smoke detector in each bedroom. All smoke detectors must be hard wired and
- Remove bathtub and tub surround and replace with new acrylic or fiberglass 3 piece tub and
- Replace bathroom door and frame complete with all trim and hardware. 27. Replace bathroom vanity c/w counter top, sink and
- Remove existing flooring and Install vinyl type sheet flooring in bathroom and laundry
- Replace missing floor VCT tiles and wax the floor.
- Replace an approx. 30×60 vertical slider in the eating area c/w all frame and all trim required
- Go around and fix broken or damaged casing and baseboards. Install door stops as required where
- Repair the siding to the entire Use matching corner moldings and paint.
- A small amount of soffit repair is required.
- Provide 2 trucks full of crushed rock driveway stone and level it out.
- Any exterior door that is only shop primed must be painted on all 6 sides. Existing or new.
# 14 HARTS Crescent Scope of Work
- Replace front landing and step complete with all guards and
- Provide landscaping to level yard to prevent water ponding and have the yard slope away from the
- Provide 2 trucks full of crushed rock driveway stone and level ii
- Replace soffit, fascia and eaves trough.
- Check siding and caulk all gaps and screw holes. Repaint
- Adjust storm door for proper
- Install all missing screws at the front entry door
- Replace front picture over slider window complete with all casing (approx. 72/60)
- Replace the casing at the sealed unit side window
- Replace the approx. 48/40 horizontal slider window in dining room.
- Adjust rear storm and man door for proper function. Install new hardware
- Remove an approx. 16’x8′ dangerous deck and replace c/w stairs, guards and railings. NOTE: this item is discretional. It may be replaced with a landing and step c/w guards and
- Replace 20 lin. Ft. of cabinets including upper and lower and counter top. A paneled wood grain finish is preferred.
- Remove all garbage from the crawlspace and take to dump.
- Do a complete machine duct cleaning.
- Replace HRV unit and controls. Replace 100 Amp breaker. Check for proper function.
- Service the furnace system and replace all filters.
- Check all the plumbing in the crawlspace to ensure no leaky
- Service the sump pit and sump pump and make sure it is drained into the sewer system.
- Replace all the smoke detectors and add a smoke detector into each All smoke detectors must be hard wired and interconnected.
- Replace all Use LED type.
- Replace the bathroom vanity c/w countertop, sink and tap set
- Repair all holes in the walls and all damages.
- Repaint the entire interior of the It may need 3 coats of high quality paint. There are a lot of strong colors on the walls and ceilings
- Replace the bathtub and tub surround with a new 3 piece acrylic or fiberglass unit.
- Replace the bathroom light
- Install a hot water tank relief pipe to within a foot from the
- Replace a 40/40 slider at the at back bedroom c/w all trim moldings
- Replace the broken light switch and plug
- Replace a 40/40 slider window at front
- Replace the casing on the other front
- Remove existing flooring and Install vinyl type sheet flooring in bathroom and laundry.
- Replace missing floor VCT tiles and wax the floor.
- Replace other back bedroom 40/40 slider
- Patch and paint all walls as required.
- Replace all interior doors complete with jamb, casing and hardware. (6 total)
- Replace all registers
- All exterior doors that are only shop primed must be painted on all 6 sides.