TITLE: Finance Clerk-AKI – FT Permanent
LOCATION: NCN Family & Community Wellness Center Thompson Office.
SUMMARY: Under the Chief Financial Officer’s supervision, the Finance Clerk is responsible for preparing account receivables and payables are approved and sent for payment. Responding to inquiries from social workers, suppliers and other government accounting personnel regarding the business activities of the FCWC office.
- Purchase Order distribution
- Matching & Preparing Invoices for entry.
- Vendor statement reconciliation assistance.
- Visa Reconciliations.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Travel arrangements.
- Date entry.
- Invoice Payments.
- Extensive Work with Microsoft Applications.
- Prepares and distributes accounts payable cheques.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
- Computer applications related to the work.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Managing multiple tasks, often with competing deadlines.
- Ability to take direction.
- Communicating effectively with co-workers, subordinates, superiors, the general public. Grade 12 and post-secondary preferred.
- Minimum of 6-month experience on the job.
- Other combinations of skills and experience may be considered.
- Ability to set priorities and work in a team setting.
- Ability to remain positive and enthusiastic under stressful conditions.
- Well-developed written and oral communications.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A Criminal and Child Abuse Registry check is required of all FCWC positions.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Salary: Starting $44,623.00 Annually.
Closing date: January 22, 2021 4:30 p.m.
Submit all Applications to Anna Nadine Spence
Interim Director of Human Resources
Family & Community Wellness Centre Inc.
Nelson House, MB R0B 1A0