The Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation is now accepting bid quotations for the following Electrical Service Installation Contract.
Job# NCN 2021-09 Electrical Installation Service Contract
2 – Unit NCN Covid -19 Isolation Pods
Contract available to all qualified Red Seal Electrical Contractors.
Bid packages can be obtained at the NCN Trust Office. Contractors may request for site visit prior to bid submissions. Please contact Mike Cullen at (204) 679-64 75 to book an appointment or obtain photos of the project buildings.
Bids will be accepted by Kim Linklater at the NCN Trust Office and must be submitted in the clearly marked envelope provided and submitted prior to the submission deadline date. Electronic Tender packages can be downloaded below and submitted electronically to:
Kim Linklater: email@example.com
Submission Deadline Date EXTENDED: August 5th, 2021 @ 10:00 a. m.
Late Submissions will not be accepted.
All or lowest bids not necessarily accepted.
Download the Tender Package below. The bid form is on the last page of the PDF document.
SCOPE OF WORK
Job# NCN 2021-09 Electrical Service Installation Contract
2 -Unit NCN Covid -19 Isolation Pods
- Apply and obtain for Electrical Installation Permits (Manitoba Hydro) (2) two 16’x36′ Isolation Pod Skid Trailers. Service point addresses 16 Mallard Cres. And 18 Mallard Cres. Nelson House MB.
- Install meter box and mast provided.
- Co-ordinate with the NCN Commercial Properties Manager additional materials if required and also site inspection with MB. Hydro.
- Test all circuits to ensure all electrical circuits are functional.
- Advise the Owner of any deficiencies or electrical issues for both isolation units.
Commercial Property and Claims Manager