The Moderna COVID-19 vaccine is available for all Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation (NCN) members living in Thompson.
The NCN Family and Community Wellness Centre’s (FCWC) Public Health Department will be administering the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine in Nelson House for all its members living in Thompson.
The vaccinations will be at the NCN Family and Community Wellness Center – Open Area in Nelson House, Manitoba.
VACCINATION DATE & TIME:
The vaccinations will be given from 1:00 – 4:00 pm daily on:
- Friday, 9th April 2021
- Saturday, 10th April 2021
- Sunday, 11th April 2021
NCN members living in Thompson can:
- Find their own ride into NCN and back to Thompson, or
- Get a free ride from Thompson to Nelson House return on the bus, that will:
- Depart from the former Liquor Mart in Thompson
- Leave daily at 12 noon and 2:00 pm from 9th – 11th April 2021 to drive to Nelson House from Thompson
- Give you a ride back from Nelson House to Thompson former Liquor Mart after your vaccination in NCN
- For more information on the rides into Nelson House for the vaccination, please call Lianna Anderson at 204-307-2919
Everyone must wear masks, hand sanitize, and practice safe distancing traveling into NCN, during the vaccination clinic and traveling back to Thompson.
IMPORTANT VACCINATION INFORMATION:
To have the vaccination, NCN members in living in Thompson:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must not have any flu symptoms
- Will need to complete a “consent form” to get the vaccination. These forms can be picked up at the NCN Thompson Gas Bar and filled as soon as possible
- Can contact the NCN Public Health Department at 204-484-2341 for the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccination clinic information scheduled at the NCN FCWC