Employer: NCN TRUST OFFICE
Position: One ( ½ ) Time Janitorial/ Custodial Worker
Deadline: Wednesday July 21, 2021 @ 12:00pm
Start Date: ASAP
Salary Range: Negotiable
Ref #: NCN 2021-08-07-003
Reporting to the Office Manager, the Janitor will be responsible for general cleaning, upkeep, maintenance and inventory on cleaning supplies in the Trust Office.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains inventory of office cleaning supplies and equipment
- Maintains inventory of coffee supplies
- Sweep and mop floors in the entire building
- Empty trashcans, waste containers and outside waste
- Clean and disinfect washrooms and fixtures
- Wash dishes
- Dust and clean all office furnishings (desks, shelves, equipment, computers, fax machine, copier, fridge and stove etc…) on a daily basis
- Keep walk and stair way clear
- Perform other janitorial duties as assigned.
- Ensure the alarms system is working at all times
- Maintains clean and safe working environment
- Must have basic reading and writing skills
- Must be responsible and dependable
- Experience in this field is a definite asset.
Joyce Yetman, Executive Director of IGR & Special Projects.
If you are interested, please forward your cover letter, Criminal Records Check and resume to:
Kim Linklater, Executive Director of Human Resources
Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation
Phone: (204) 484-2604
Cell: (204) 307-2107
Fax: (204) 484-2588
We thank all who submit an expression of interest, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.