Canadian Kraft Paper offers a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and encourages continuous growth and development for every team member. We offer a workplace where everyone plays an essential role in the success of our Company and where individual efforts are acknowledged. If you thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment, we want you to be a part of our team!
Our structure and culture encourages innovation, growth and change in an open environment, and we believe in and practice environmental sustainability.
Reporting to the Financial Team Lead, the Manufacturing Accountant is accountable for the accurate flow of information and ensuring adherence to established accounting practices and procedures. The Manufacturing Accountant will:
- Assist with monthly and yearly reconciliations
- Assist with inventory reconciliations, counts, analysis and adjustments
- Prepare financial reports as required including both internal and external audit preparation
- Completed the CPA Core Courses (CGA/CMA 3rd level equivalent)
- The ability to handle confidential information in an ethical and professional manner
- A self-starter with excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- The ability to meet tight deadlines while producing quality and consistent work
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Resourceful with sound analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and business acumen
- Ability to use solid judgement and decision-making skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
LIVING IN THE PAS:
The Pas community is one of the oldest and most striking settlements in Northern Manitoba. It is truly a place to call home for all those that love the outdoors with an abundance of outdoor activities such as skiing, hiking, ATV and skidoo trails; and camping, boating, hunting and fishing are at their finest! Boasting one of the three true blue lakes in existence, its raw natural beauty attracts visitors from around the world.
Learn more from the website at www.townofthepas.ca about the wonders of The Pas, where the Northern Lights shine year-round.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity and being a part of our team, please visit our website www.canadiankraftpaper.com to submit your resume by October 24, 2021.