NCN Holiday Delivery Schedule:
- December 18th OR Saturday December 19th from 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm – alcohol and/or cannabis within the legal limits allowed by permit under the Community Protection Law;
- December 21st and Wednesday December 23rd from 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm – Groceries and Supplies;
- December 22nd and Tuesday December 29th from 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm – Alcohol and Cannabis within the legal limits allowed by permit under the Community Protection Law;
- December 28th and Wednesday December 30th – Groceries and Supplies.
All purchases must be pre-paid before delivery to the checkstop. If we end up with a positive COVID case in the community, all deliveries to the check stop will be cancelled immediately as we will then be going into a FULL LOCKDOWN. Please ensure you have enough supplies to last for a few days in case we have to go into full lockdown.
New Delivery Procedures:
- The Duncan Wood Memorial Hall will be designated as the delivery distribution centre on these days;
- All products delivered to the checkstop will be transported by FNSOs or other designated persons from the checkstop to Duncan Wood Memorial Hall;
- Every package must have labels on them indicating who the package is to be delivered to and who it is from (just like mailing a package);
- Deliveries can be picked up at Duncan Wood Memorial Hall;
- Upon arrival at the parking lot, a person will be signed in, given a number, the time they signed in will be recorded and they will be required to wait in their vehicle until their number is called;
- Once a person’s number is called, in most instances they will be required to back up to the single point of entry and their packages will be placed in the back of their vehicle using a contactless process unless the FNSOs determine another delivery option is better;
- Masks are required;
- Physical distancing and sanitization rules will be in effect;
- Neither the NCN Government or the Justice Department are responsible for lost or stolen items, tampering of packages or wear and tear from moving boxes from one vehicle to another – each person must bring their own pen with them to sign an Acknowledgement and Waiver indicating they accept the package under these conditions.