FAMILY AND COMMUNITY WELLNESS CENTRE INC.
Invites applications for the following employment opportunity:
FCWC Night Time Security – 1 Interim Position Nelson House
A FCWC Night Time Security Guard oversees the safety and cleanliness of the FCWC. The role of the night time security guard is to safeguard, patrol, and monitor any theft or violence in the premises, where his duty has been assigned. The Security guard is responsible filling out security logbooks and ensuring the property of the FCWC is secure.
- Responsible for resolving problems and complaints very quickly.
- Handling complaints and incidents, e.g. accidents and emergencies, theft;
- Monthly reporting detailing incidents
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Grade 12
- CPR/First Aide Training
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Certification and Training in this related area is considered as a highlight.
- 80 Hours per week
- Shift work on a rotating (Schedule to be discussed)
- This position is Salary $29,536.00 Annually
CLOSING DATE: 4:00 p.m. August 14, 2020.
Submit All Applications to:
Anna N. Spence, Human Resource Support
Family & Community Wellness Centre
Nelson House, MB.
Phone: (204) 484-2341
Fax: (204) 484-2351