The Communications Manager is under the direct supervision of the Human Resource Director. The Communications Manager is expected to communicate with updating the organization’s websites, newsletters, advertising, and technical support.
- Prepares special or routine newsletter releases within the organization’s department.
- Plans, writes, and supervises the printing of the pamphlets, brochures, or organizational projects and writing and editing regular organizational publications.
- Public relations.
- Social media management
- Advertising events.
- Media planning.
- Corresponding to update organization’s websites.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of media production and communications.
- Basic understanding of computers.
- Basic technical support.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Edit and proofread publications.
- Ability to prepare informative advertisements
- This position is suitable for a person with experience/skills in the following areas:
- Grade 12 diploma
- Certificates and/or diplomas in Business Administration or equivalent training.
Closing date: June 4, 2021.
Location: Nelson House, MB, 14 Bayroad
Submit all other applications to:
Anna Nadine Spence
Director of Human Resources
Family & Community Wellness Centre Inc.
Nelson House, MB R0B 1A0