You can change the display of the events by selecting, List, Month, Week or Day from the View As Drop Down.
NNCEA School Board Meeting
July 20 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
One event on October 20, 2020 at 5:00 pm
One event on November 17, 2020 at 5:00 pm
One event on December 15, 2020 at 5:00 pm
One event on January 19, 2021 at 5:00 pm
One event on February 16, 2021 at 5:00 pm
One event on March 16, 2021 at 5:00 pm
One event on April 20, 2021 at 5:00 pm
One event on May 18, 2021 at 5:00 pm
One event on June 15, 2021 at 5:00 pm
One event on July 20, 2021 at 5:00 pm
One event on August 17, 2021 at 5:00 pm
At a duly convened meeting on Wednesday, Sept. 16th, 2020 the Board made a motion to hold meetings on the third Tuesday of the month.1
Regular meetings of the Board will be held on the third Tuesday of the month at 5:00 p.m. at the AMEC Boardroom unless modified by Board motion. Special Board meetings to be held as needed. Public welcome. Meeting protocol in place. (see below).
- Wednesday, September 16th, 2020 1
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020
- Tuesday, December 15, 2020
- Tuesday, January 19, 2021
- Tuesday, February 16, 2021
- Tuesday, March 16, 2021
- Tuesday, April 20, 2021
- Tuesday, May 18, 2021
- Tuesday, June 15, 2021
- Tuesday, July 20, 2021 *
- Tuesday, August 17, 2021
* The NNCEA Annual General Assembly (AGA) date is tentatively set for Tuesday, July 20th, 2021 (subject to change).
NNCEA’S PROTOCOL FOR SCHOOL BOARD MEETINGS
Once a month, a regular school board meeting is held on the third Wednesday of the month at the AMEC Boardroom at 5 p.m. when NNCEA educational business is conducted. An agenda will be provided.
The meeting is open to the community to observe and listen to the school board meetings. Your interest/involvement on educational business/matters will be educational and informative.
This protocol has been developed so the meeting (s) can be positive and productive.
Please sign in as the statistics will be needed. Everyone in attendance must adhere to the guidelines.
Medical people and security are not on hand for monthly meetings.
Due to budgetary constraints, please bring your own snacks or beverages as these will not be available.
- The School Board Chair will ensure the meeting progresses and all agenda items are completed
- Participants need to be respectful.
- When someone is speaking, please listen
- Complaints which involve school system students/personnel and topics dealing with salaries, negotiations, teacherages and legal matters will not be discussed publicly. Complaints, as such, can be directed to School/Senior Administration
- Attendees may offer objective comments on NNCEA operations and programs when delegations have been booked with the Director of Education.
- Cell phones are to be silenced
- After a break, please return promptly
- For fire safety reasons, smokers must be 20 ft. from the school building
- Children are to be accompanied by an adult who will oversee them
- Due to time constraints, comments are to be reasonable, limited
- No one under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol will be allowed at the meetings.
- Anyone whose conduct is unbecoming, will be asked to leave the meeting. If needed, RCMP will be called to assist.
Your anticipated cooperation is totally appreciated! It is hoped that your presence will be enjoyable and keep you informed. Thank you, please attend amap!