You can change the display of the events by selecting, List or Month below.
Free Taxes, Manitoba Birth Certificates and More!
October 11 @ 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
WHEN: Wednesday, October 11th from 11:00am – 7:00pm
WHERE: Ma-Mow-We-Tak Friendship Centre Multi-Purpose Room, 4 Nelson Road, Thompson, Manitoba.
- Help you file up to 10 years of taxes, even if you don’t have all of your tax slips
- Free Manitoba Birth Certificates and Manitoba Health Cards
- Manitoba Keewatinowi Okimakanak Inc. Status Card Information Booth
- Service Canada can help with SINs, Employment Insurance, Canadian Pension Plan, Old Age Security and Guaranteed Income Supplement
- Are not self-employed, and don’t have any any income from rental properties, commision, farming, or fishing. Low Income household.
- You’ll need your: Social Insurance Number (SIN), Piece of ID
Who can receive the Canada Learning Bond?
“Up to $2,000 of free money for school”
- Was born on or after January 1, 2004
- Must have a valid SIN and be a resident of Canada
- Being from a low-to moderate-income family
Receive a $100 Cash incentive when you open an RESP/CLB.
For more information come see us at the event.