You can change the display of the events by selecting, List, Month, Week or Day from the View As Drop Down.
Community Bingo and Walking Club
February 16 @ 8:00 am - February 22 @ 11:30 pm
Registration Dates: February 16, 17, & 18, 2021.
*Late entries will not be accepted after February 18, 2021.
Start Date: February 22nd
Where: Norman Linklater Memorial Multiplex
Open to all Male & Female – children/youth/adult
Bottled water will be provided.
Entre Fee: Participants must walk laps to receive a card. One card per participant (single face card).
- 18+ & 17 and under: 10 laps per day
- 60+ : 5 laps per day (Elders will have the option of using the gym floor)
- Each participant will pick their own 3 Bingo balls after completing their laps for the day
- Game #1 – 4 Corners (Prize for Adults $200, Prize for Children/Youth is a surprise package)
- Game #2 – 1 Line Any Way (Prize for Adults $300, Prize for Children/Youth is a surprise package)
- Game #3 – 2 Lines Any Way (Prize for Adults $400, Prize for Children/Youth is a surprise package)
- Game #4 – Blackout (Prize for Adults $1000, Prize for Children/Youth is a surprise package)
- The winning BINGO occurs on the basis of the least amount of numbers called/picked
- In the event that there are multiple winners, prizes will be divided equally
Walking Club rules:
- A Schedule will be provided
- All participants are required to book ahead of time.
- Please bring indoor shoes.
- Time limit per person is 45 minutes.
- No more than 20 people allowed on the track, including staff.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and must be applied before entering the building.
- All users are required to sign in and out.
- All users have to wear masks.
- Gym/Track will be disinfected after each use. Spray provided.
- All children must have adult supervision.
Questions call Terry @ 307-2246