Please be advised that Chief and Council in conjunction with Education Authority have booked four (4) buses to take community members from Nelson House to Thompson – Return for Friday, March 20, 2020 and Saturday, March 21, 2020.
The Buses will depart at 10:00am from the Three Rivers Store and will return to NCN at 3:00pm from Thompson Family Foods. Free Transportation, no cost.
Please adhere to the following rules:
- These buses are strictly for grocery shopping
- Absolutely “NO” alcohol or drugs permitted on the buses which also includes any intoxicated persons (regardless of permit).
- All boxes and shopping bags will be searched at the check stop and do ask for complete cooperation.
- A limit of 25 people per bus. Sorry no children.
- Protocol regarding the health and safety measures with the Coronavirus pandemic must be practiced.
This accommodation is provided in consideration of possible Community isolation and do ask the citizens to ensure that everyone is well stocked with the basic necessities. (Please see recommended list as identified by Health Team)
LIST OF WHAT TO BUY IN PREPARATION OF THE COVID – 19
- BABY/ADULT TYLENOL
- HAND SANITIZERS
- VITAMIN C
- DRY GOODS (NON-PERISHABLES)
- CLEANING SUPPLIES
- BAR SOAP
- FEMININE PRODUCTS