February 13, 2021
COVID-19 BULLETIN #46
FULL LOCKDOWN IN EFFECT IMMEDIATELY
A FULL LOCKDOWN is in effect immediately. We have another confirmed case in the community and there may be more. Contact tracing and testing is underway. It will be a few days before we know the full extent of what we are facing. In accordance with paragraph 32 of OIC 313-2021-2, effective immediately the following rules are in effect for the health and safety of all of us.
MANDATORY STAY AT HOME ORDER
- Everyone must stay at home unless they have been authorized to go get groceries;
- NO VISITING ANYONE is allowed;
- One person in each household will be allowed to go to Three Rivers Store to shop for supplies and then immediately return home – a schedule is being prepared;
- The RCMP, FNSO, Community Patrol and additional security will be monitoring all neighbourhoods on a constant basis;
- A Curfew will be in effect from 8:00 pm to 8:00 am – during this time you can go outside but MUST stay within your yard;
- All home-based businesses (confectionaries) must remain closed including no food sales;
- Everyone who is told they have to isolate must do so immediately and they must follow ALL public health directions;
- Anyone failing to follow the rules will be subject to fines.
SCHOOL AND FACILITY CLOSURES
- Schools, ATEC, the Arena, Multi-Plex, Wellness Fitness Centre and Churches are closed;
- NCN Government, Alice Moore Education Administration office and Family and Community Wellness Centre offices are closed to the public.
- Only medical staff such as nurses and doctors from outside the community will be allowed entry into the community;
- NCN Employees will be assigned to assist with security, administrative functions, shopping and delivering food and other supplies to Elders, people with disabilities and single parents who have no child care.
MAIL, GROCERIES AND SUPPLIES – *Schedule to follow
- Each household will be able to shop for a maximum of an hour and a half;
- Three Rivers Store will maintain its regular hours of operation; store will be open everyday;
- All local deliveries will be drop offs at the door with NO CONTACT;
- The Post Office will remain open, you can check your mail on your scheduled day of shopping.
- All events are cancelled including Bingo’s;
- No deliveries to the check stop are allowed;
- All Medical appointments are to be approved by Nurse in charge;
- Because of the stay at home order, the procession escorting our deceased loved one is limited to family members only. No wake services, no vigil and the funeral is limited to 5 immediate family members and 1 officiant.
THE SITUATION IS VERY URGENT. WE NEED EVERYONE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WHICH HAVE BEEN PUT IN PLACE TO STOP THE SPREAD OF THIS VIRUS.
We will provide more information as soon as it becomes available.