REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL – CATERING
Request for Proposals to provide Catering Services for October 25, 2021 (Monday)
NCN COMMUNITY VIOLENCE PREVENTION MEETING
Prior to our selection of a supplier, we will require a written proposal to allow us a more in-depth look at the services / products offered, and the associated costs. This way we can review the products / services to ensure that it meets all of our requirements. Mandatory -Food Handlers Certification is required.
The proposal should include: (appx. for 250-300 people)
- Price (to include groceries, catering services, transportation, expenses for helpers)
- Coffee/Tea (cream, sugar, cups and assorted juices) snacks.
- Menu for Supper (Hot meal, dessert, salad), and drinks should also be included (coffee, water, tea, juice- no pop) @ 5:30pm
- Must be delivered at scheduled time.
- Set up and clean up are mandatory
- Food Handlers is mandatory
In the event that your bid is selected, you may be invited to participate in subsequent bids, or may be asked to submit a Best and Final Offer.
Late submissions may not be considered for review. Please submit the proposal to provide Catering Services for the NCN by 2:00pm, October 22, 2021 to:
Nora Thomas, Human Resources Assistant