Payroll Administrator – 1 Year Term
Canadian Kraft Paper Industries Limited offers a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and encourages continuous growth and development for every team member. We offer a workplace where everyone plays an essential role in our success and where individual efforts are acknowledged.
This is an exciting time to join our Human Resources team as we embark on a search for a new HRIS system that includes implementing a new payroll system for our organization. If you thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment, we want you to be a part of our Team!
We encourage innovation, growth and change in an open environment, and we believe in and practice sustainable forest management.
POSITION OVERVIEW: Reporting to the Human Resources Team Lead, the incumbent is accountable for all aspects with regards to administration and processing of pay including but not limited to preparation and submission of various records and reports required by government and health and welfare plans.
- Process bi-weekly / semi monthly payroll(s);
- Process employee entitlements and accruals;
- Complete monthly and annual GL Reconciliation and other required reports;
- Assist with payroll related audits;
- Ensure that the process and procedures are compliant with legislation, Collective Bargaining Agreements and internal guidelines;
- Process T4’s and ROE using web-based applications;
- Respond to payroll related questions and concerns from employees;
- Maintain all payroll filing.
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) Certification or working towards completion of Certification or equivalent Post-Secondary Education;
- Minimum 3 years previous experience as a Payroll Professional;
- The ability to handle confidential information in an ethical and professional manner;
- A self-starter with excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills;
- The ability to meet tight deadlines while producing quality and consistent work;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs.
Canadian Kraft Paper understands that what defines a person is more than just their career. At CKP we support a work/life balance, so that you can live the life that makes you……YOU!
Learn more from the website at townofthepas.ca about the wonders of The Pas, where the Northern Lights shine year-round.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity and being a part of our team, please visit our website canadiankraftpaper.com to submit your resume to email@example.com by December 5, 2021.