Canadian Kraft Paper Industries Limited offers a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and encourages continuous growth and development for every team member. We offer a workplace where everyone plays an essential role in our success and where individual efforts are acknowledged. This role is a part of a fast paced, multifaceted department and if you thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment, we want you to be a part of our Team!
We encourage innovation, growth and change in an open environment, and we believe in and practice sustainable forest management.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Business Support Coordinator is an integral role in the overall administration of the organization and is key in the support of the successful achievement of the strategic objectives of Canadian Kraft Paper. This position communicates with various internal and external customers such as managers, superintendents, supervisors, employees, government agencies, and 3rd party service providers.
- Compile data, analyze information and develop reporting in response to department requests;
- Manages and supports the document control system and provides technical support to departments as required ;
- Administrates and supports customer claim system;
- Provide support for compliance with safety standards and initiatives;
- Respond to shifting business needs and priorities. The incumbent must understand, research, and resolve daily ad hoc questions;
- Provide cost tracking and analysis of annual major turnaround projects; compile, analyze, manage, prepare and maintain reporting;
- Assist with core business development activities;
- The incumbent will possess a Grade 12 education with successful completion of an appropriate post-secondary business and or administrative program. Previous experience in a senior administrative level may be considered;
- The successful applicant is required to be a self-starter with excellent organizations, interpersonal and time management skills;
- Possess the ability to work with interruptions and reprioritize workload through reassessment of changing priorities;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Programs ;
- Confidentiality is mandatory in this position.
Canadian Kraft Paper offers competitive wages and a group benefits package that helps takes care of you and your family; including health, dental, life and AD&D insurance. Providing a company sponsored pension plan, is another way that we assist our employees prepare for their future. Canadian Kraft Paper understands that what defines a person is more than just their career. At CKP we support a work/life balance, so that you can live the life that makes you……YOU!