Department: NCN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
Position: Beer Vendor Attendant – Two (2) Positions
Deadline: May 16, 2023
Start Date: TBA
Salary Range: 14.64/hour Per CBA
*Shift work: 1:00pm to 8:00pm (Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat – Tues Beer Unloading)
Ref #: NCN 2023-05-02-001
This position is responsible for the sale of Beer
RESPONSIBLITIES AND DUTIES:
- Sale of Beer
- Count float before start of shift. If, float is short contact office during day, General Manager
- Ensure Status Card is provided prior to providing tax exemptions. Anyone found to be giving tax exemption with recording “Status” number, may be subject to immediate termination.
- Complete cash-out at end of shift, placing cash, debit and sales slips in pouch and dropping in safe.
- Retail area must be kept clean and tidy
- Sanitize counter and debit machine throughout shift
- Empty garbage when full
- Wipe down Beer Cooler
- Sweep floor at the end of each shift
- Other duties as assigned
- Acquire Criminal Record Check
- Smart Choice Certification – only those applicants with Certification will be considered.
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to refuse service when the need arises
- Basic math skills
- Willing to learn and take direction
- Consistent bending and lifting
- Consistently in and out of cold environment
- Use of computer and debit machine
- Deal with potentially upset customers
- Hand fast-paced environment that is often stressful at time.
- Must be able to handle various personnel and other situations in a professional manner
If you are interested, please forward your cover letter, Criminal Records Check and resume to:
Nora Thomas, Human Resource Administrator
Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation
Phone: (204) 484-2604
Cell: (204) 307-1178
Fax: (204) 484-2588
Only those individuals with “Smart Choice” Certification will be considered. Smart Choice certification link: https://smartchoicesmb.ca/products/responsible-service-certification. The cost is $25.00.