Public Service Announcement
TO: NCN Citizens – On Reserve
FROM: Chief And Council, Pandemic Response Team
SUBJECT: After Hour Emergency Transportation
Due to the spike in Covid-19 cases and resulting in Community Lockdown, the following numbers are to call for Emergency Transportation to the Nursing Station:
- Nursing Station (204) 484 2031:
- All calls for emergency should be called in to the Nursing Station (first and foremost) to consult with the Nurse On Call.
- Local Transportation – Med Trans (204) 307 1902:
- Monday to Friday 9:00am to 1:00am
- Local Transportation – (204) 679 0141 Until Lockdown is lifted:
- 1:00 am – 9:00am
- Ambulance Service – (204) 484-2911
Please adhere to PPE Protocol at all times.