Salary: Administrative Support – AY2 $37,472.00 annually.
Location: Designated Intake Office – 79 Selkirk Avenue, Thompson.
Closing date: December 11, 2020.
This position reports to the DIA Supervisor and is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical, and administrative and in home support in order to ensure that administrative duties are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
Demonstrated Skills & Abilities:
• An understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures as they relate to child and family services.
• Team player who is challenged by working in a fast moving and changing environment
• Excellent oral and Written Communication Skills.
• Computer literacy.
• Ability to relate and assist the general public with inquiries.
• Preparing child abuse registry checks.
• Ordering and maintaining inventory.
• Grade 12 diploma.
• Other combinations of equivalent education and experience will be considered.
• Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Good technical (multi-line phone) and computer skills.
• Accurate typing skills of at least 40 wpm.
• Knowledge of various filling systems.
• Ability to set priorities and work in a team setting.
• Ability to remain positive and enthusiastic under stressful conditions.
• Valid Class 5 Manitoba Driver’s License.
• Must be able to successfully complete child abuse, criminal record check and provide upon hire.
Submit all Applications to:
Anna Nadine Spence
Interim Director of Human Resources
Family & Community Wellness Centre Inc.
Nelson House, MB R0B 1A0